TDS are Brett Approved Paving Contractors and Paving Installers and have been accredited by Brett Paving to install hard landscaping to the approved British Standard where specified and agreed on the TDS Purchase Order and Schedule of Works.
Following regular annual inspections Brett Paving and Landscaping guarantee that TDS will deliver householders outstanding garden paving and driveway paving landscaping projects.
Moreover we have consistently demonstrated a high level of service and proficiency that includes a 5-Year Installation Guarantee and a 10-Year Concrete Product Guarantee.
Please remember our workmanship is regularly assessed to provide you with the confidence from a major manufacturer.
Guarantees for Products and Installation
When you appoint TDS Paving as a Brett Approved Installer you also benefit from guarantees that provide peace of mind in case anything goes wrong.
These include a 10 Year Concrete Paving Product Guarantee and a 5 Year Installation Guarantee.
As a Brett Approved Installer TDS go through a thorough checking procedure that includes visiting our project installations during construction, checking references and customer feedback to ensure satisfaction.
Our Brett block paving installations meet BS7533 Part 3 at every stage of construction and we are happy to provide written specifications prior to installations commencing.
Brett Contract Completion Form
Upon completion of installation of your Brett Approved Contractor Driveway Paving or Garden Paving you will be issued with a Contract Completion Form.
This form contains your personal details and our Approved Installer’s Details which serves as your 10 Year Product Guarantee and 5 Year Installation Guarantee.
This Manufacturer Backed Guarantee ensures Total Peace of Mind for you the homeowner as you are protected against faults in materials and workmanship and all repairs are carried out at no cost to you (all paving must be maintained as per the Brett Paving Maintenance Guide and failure to meet these standards will invalidate all product and installation warranties).
Tips on How to Select an Installer
It’s worth starting early, careful planning will take time as you will want to decide on designs and products. Be sure to talk to a number of stockists and contractors to get advice on local businesses.
Get some different quotes for your project, checking that they include all the products and services you will need. Make sure there are no hidden extras such as skip hire or soil removal. It’s useful to ask how long it will take to undertake the work.
– TDS will provide a Customer Purchase Order and Schedule of Works with a complete breakdown of all parts of your paving and landscaping projects including an agreed Fixed Price Contract of Installation
Good installers are often booked up in advance and will need to schedule your project in.
– TDS usually work to a 6 / 8 week schedule for installation and delays beyond this date will be communicated as and where necessary however any delays are non contractual and TDS cannot be held liable for such delays
Expect to see photographs and details of recent, similar work that you can visit for a reference. This is usually part of any professional presentation.
– TDS have a full portfolio of work to view and we are happy to accompany you on viewings of works recently completed however we do not provide names and addresses for unaccompanied viewing in order to protect existing customers privacy
Ask if the installer is a member of an accreditation scheme; however do check back with the scheme to ensure their membership is current.
– TDS are Interlay, Brett Paving and Natural Paving Approved Paving and Landscaping Contractors with Manufacturer Backed Guarantees available on all paving installations
Ensure you receive full contact details with the quotation – not just a mobile number.
– TDS have an office at World of Water, 42 Wraysbury Road, Staines TW19 6HA and you are welcome to visit us and see our full range of concrete and natural stone paving on permanent display
Contact us today for a free quote on Brett Paving & Landscaping. We supply and install Brett Paving in Staines, Windsor, Richmond, Guildford, Woking, Middlesex, West London, Berkshire and local Surrey areas.