TDS Paving have been Members of the Register of Approved Contractors for many years and we are proud of our reputation for delivering high quality block paving installations at affordable prices.
As Interlay Approved Contractors our work is vetted on a regular basis to ensure we continue to maintain our high standards of quality workmanship.
Our driveway paving installations meet BS7533 Part 3 at all stages of construction and carry a comprehensive range of Manufacturer Backed Guarantees.
- The existing area will be fully excavated and all waste materials removed
- A geo-textile membrane will be laid to prevent fine particle migration and subsidence
- The outer edges of the drive, which are not restrained, will be bedded down on concrete kerbing & haunching to prevent lateral movement
- The sub-base will be built up to a maximum depth of 150mm using MOT Type 1 Road-stone and consolidated down to form a solid base
- 60mm block paving will then be bedded down on a 50mm screened sand bed
- 60mm block paving when laid will be cut to to show at least 3 manufacturing faces which will eliminate small unsightly & irregular cuts
- The finished surface will then be covered with kiln dried jointing sand, brushed and compacted down with a vibrating plate
TDS Paving and Landscaping agree to uphold the good reputation of the Association, to carry out all work in accordance with all relevant standards and in line with the established good standards of the paving industry.
We agree to conduct ourselves in accordance with the Interlay ‘Code of Practice’ which is designed to help you, the customer, have confidence in the abilities and behaviour of TDS Paving and Landscaping as your Approved Paving Contractors.
We agree to work safely, considerately and in a tidy and professional manner.
In the unlikely event that something should go wrong, TDS have a strict Complaints Procedure, backed up by monitoring and assistance from the Association to help you resolve any difficulties within a reasonable time.
We agree to conduct our activities in accordance with the Interlay Code of Practice and to resolve any problems in line with the Interlay Complaints Procedure.
- Uphold the good reputation of the Association at all times and to conduct business in an ethical manner.
- Carry out all work to comply with the relevant British Standards, particularly BS7533, and the established good standards of the paving industry – variations to this standard may occur where necessary and as required or as requested by the customer.
- Use products complying with British Standards or recognised to be fit for their purpose.
- Provide an itemised written quotation or contract – TDS will provide a Customer Purchase Order and Schedule of Works with a Full Scale Drawing which will form the basis of our contract of installation.
- Hold a valid insurance for contractors risks, employers liability and public liability.
- Use best endeavours to comply with the start and completion dates agreed for the contract and to inform the customer of any likely significant changes to these dates – all installations are subject to delays caused by weather and or completion of existing contracts and any start / completion dates are non contractual and TDS cannot be held liable for such delays.
- Ensure efficient drainage of the paving – TDS cannot be held laible for levels / falls of paving that are not compliant with latest legislation / building regulations unless agreed and stated at time of placing order.
- Operate safely and comply with Health and Safety legislation as it affects the customer, the contractor and the contractor’s employees and others.
- Maintain the site in as tidy condition as is reasonable practical and take all reasonable precautions to leave it in a safe condition at the end of each working day.
- Leave the site in a clean and tidy condition on completion.
- Respect the property of the customer and neighbouring dwellings and residents.
- Be courteous at all times and to avoid causing nuisance.
- All complaints to be dealt with in line with the current version of the Complaints Resolution Procedure.
All contracts of installation are subject to our standard terms and conditions which are available to view at our office (42 Wraysbury Road, Staines TW19 6HA) and are provided at time of signature and placing of order.