TDS Paving are happy to supply and fit a full range of Marshalls products for home-owners, DIY enthusiasts, Designers, Building Contractors, Developers and Architects.
We can advise on a wide range of paving products and offer our expertise in assisting you choose the right product in the right colour and style to suit all types of property.
- Driveway Paving
- Garden Paving
- Permeable Paving
- Concrete Paving
- Natural Stone Paving
- Commercial Paving
- Domestic Paving
TDS Paving offer the following unique services
- Full Scale CAD Drawing for your approval prior to installation commencing
- Full Public Liability Insurance to ensure you and your neighbours are fully protected against accidental damages
- Paving Display Centre for you to view and select your preferred paving colour and style
- Fully employed workforce with no sub-contractors or itinerant workers
- Fixed Price Contract of Installation with no hidden charges or miscellaneous extras at a later date, unless agreed in writing in advance
- 10 Year Manufacturer Backed Product Guarantee
- 5 Year Manufacturer Backed Installation Guarantee
Paving Display Centre
We have a permanent office at 42 Wraysbury Road, Staines TW19 6HA where you are able to meet with us and discuss your driveway paving and garden paving project in more detail.
|Mon to Fri||09.00 – 17.30|
|Sat||09.00 – 12.30|
|Sun||10.00 – 16.00 ( viewing only or by appointment )|
We are happy to provide Full Scale Design Drawings for any garden or driveway paving project you may be planning.
Site Visit & Survey – we will meet with you at a mutually convenient time to discuss your initial ideas.
Full Scale Drawing – at this visit a Full Scale Drawing will be completed from which we are able to put down on paper some basic driveway design or garden design ideas and layouts thoughts.
Estimate of costs – at the same time we will be able to provide a brief outline of costs which if too high specifications can be tailored to meet most budgets.
Full Scale Design Drawings – if you are happy with our initial design ideas and costs and wish to use TDS paving to carry out the agreed works we will then provide a CAD Drawing for your approval prior to works commencing.