TDS Paving are happy to supply and fit a full range of Marshalls products for home-owners, DIY enthusiasts, Designers, Building Contractors, Developers and Architects.
We can advise on a wide range of paving products and offer our expertise in assisting you choose the right product in the right colour and style to suit all types of property.
- Driveway Paving
- Garden Paving
- Permeable Paving
- Concrete Paving
- Natural Stone Paving
- Commercial Paving
- Domestic Paving
TDS Paving offer the following unique services
- Full Scale CAD Drawing for your approval prior to installation commencing
- Full Public Liability Insurance to ensure you and your neighbours are fully protected against accidental damages
- Paving Display Centre for you to view and select your preferred paving colour and style
- Fully employed workforce with no sub-contractors or itinerant workers
- Fixed Price Contract of Installation with no hidden charges or miscellaneous extras at a later date, unless agreed in writing in advance
- 10 Year Manufacturer Backed Product Guarantee
- 5 Year Manufacturer Backed Installation Guarantee
Paving Display Centre
We have a permanent office at World of Water, 42 Wraysbury Road, Staines TW19 6HA where you are able to meet with us and discuss your driveway paving and garden paving project in more detail.
Mon to Fri 09.00 – 17.30
Sat 09.00 – 12.30
Sun 10.00 – 16.00, viewing only or by appointment
We are happy to provide Full Scale Design Drawings for any garden or driveway paving project you may be planning.
Site Visit & Survey – we will meet with you at a mutually convenient time to discuss your initial ideas.
Full Scale Drawing – at this visit a Full Scale Drawing will be completed from which we are able to put down on paper some basic driveway design or garden design ideas and layouts thoughts.
Estimate of costs – at the same time we will be able to provide a brief outline of costs which if too high specifications can be tailored to meet most budgets.
Full Scale Design Drawings – if you are happy with our initial design ideas and costs and wish to use TDS paving to carry out the agreed works we will then provide a CAD Drawing for your approval prior to works commencing.