When you want a versatile, low-maintenance paving option for your outdoor surfaces, consider pattern imprinted concrete. This type of paving offers a vast amount of styles and colors to complement your home and create a beautiful looking driveway at a similar cost to block paving and natural stone block paving.
Pattern imprinted Concrete gives you many choices when it comes to design. Whether you prefer the look of stone or cobbles, brick or tile, it can be applied to your project for a unique and beautiful finish. Pattern imprinted concrete may also be used to create curves and shapes to accent your outdoor area and form a space you’ll enjoy spending time in.
For surfaces such as driveways that require durability, pattern imprinted concrete can be a better choice than some other paving options. When professionally laid and sealed, it has the strength to stand the test of time and weather. Only light maintenance is required to prevent cracks or wear and keep it looking its best.
Our installations are superior to most other systems due to their unique qualities:
- Frost resistant, water impervious & totally weed free.
- Fibre mesh reinforcement throughout the concrete which bonds the driveway together.
- All concrete is QSRMC (Quality Scheme for Ready Mixed Concrete) through the National Accreditation of Certificated Bodies and adheres to a quality system in accordance with BS5750 Part 1.
- A choice of 24 colour hardeners making the surface six times more wear resistant then standard concrete.
- A vast range of patterns – cobblestones, brick, tile, slate, stone etc.
- A special sealant is applied to seal in the colour and prevent oil stains.
Specifications for installation
- Excavate up to 200mm and remove all waste materials from site
- Lay 100mm of Type 1 granular sub base and compact
- Set formwork / shuttering to agreed layout / design as per design drawing
- Lay 100mm of Lafarge Artevia Pattern Imprinted Concrete in a colour and pattern of your choice
- Apply colour releasing agents to create variations of shade and depth of colour
- Cut expansion joints as per manufacturers recommendations – 2/3 days after laying
- Apply acrylic sealant – 4/5 days after laying
Even whimsical garden paths can be laid with pattern imprinted concrete. A network of meandering cobbles or smooth, interlocking brick style design brings beauty to the garden and is perfect for an afternoon walk. The addition of modern shapes to the paving design makes for a more visually eclectic outdoor space.
Our professional design and installation services can help you realize your vision for a brand new paving job. Get help with the design phase to ensure that you get exactly the look you want whether your goal is decorative, functional, or a combination of the two. When laid and finished by TDS Paving, pattern imprinted concrete is uniform in colour and guaranteed to last. Put your next paving job in the hands of someone you can trust, and you’ll have a lovely new driveway at a competitive price! Contact TDS Paving today to find out more.
Driveway Design Services
We are happy to provide Full Scale Design Drawings for any garden or driveway paving project you may be planning.
Site Visit & Survey – we will meet with you at a mutually convenient time to discuss your initial ideas.
Full Scale Drawing – at this visit a Full Scale Drawing will be completed from which we are able to put down on paper some basic driveway design or garden design ideas and layouts thoughts.
Estimate of costs – at the same time we will be able to provide a brief outline of costs which if too high specifications can be tailored to meet most budgets.
Full Scale Design Drawings – if you are happy with our initial design ideas and costs and wish to use TDS paving to carry out the agreed works we will then provide a CAD Drawing for your approval prior to works commencing.
Contact us today for a free quote on Pattern Imprinted Concrete Driveways, Paths or Patios. We supply and install Pattern Imprinted Concrete across Staines, Windsor, Richmond, Guildford, Woking, Middlesex, West London, Berkshire and local Surrey areas.